How To Use Your Sutera Dream Deep For Best Results
Remove Dream Deep from the box and let it expand.
Unzip Dream Deep’s cover and remove it. Let the memory foam air out for 12 hours before using.
Replace the removable cover, and get ready for deep, restorative sleep!
Advanced Contour Design For Full Support
For all sleep positions
Lie on your side as usual, and wrap your arms into butterfly wings.
Gently lay back and let the neck notch cradle your head and neck.
Wrap both around the pillow, using the butterfly wings for optimal comfort.
Top Notch Memory Foam
Taking Care Of Your Dream Deep
Sutera Dream Deep comes with a removable, easy-to-clean cover that requires minimal maintenance. The ultra-soft, breathable cover works perfectly as a pillowcase. For even more comfort, pair Dream Deep with a premium pillowcase.
How & When To Wash
Wash your Dream Deep cover as often as you see fit. If you don’t use a pillowcase with Dream Deep, we suggest more frequent washing. To wash the cover, simply unzip, remove, and throw it in the washer. You can wash it on a cold setting with like colors.
Cleaning Dream Deep
If the memory foam pillow itself gets dirty, we recommend spot cleaning as necessary. To spot clean, use a warm damp cloth with natural cleaner. Always let your pillow completely air dry before replacing the cover and using it.
*Pro Tip: Dream Deep’s memory foam material easily folds into a compact shape, which makes it perfect for travel! Simply roll or fold it into your suitcase.
Take it from us
Sutera’s advice for best results...
- Wrap your arms into the convenient butterfly-wing cutouts.
- Take your Dream Deep with you on trips away from home.
- Reach out to Sutera Customer Support with any and all of your questions or concerns!
- Set yourself up for superior sleep with other Sutera sleep products like Hydroluna Silk Pillowcase, Sterling Sheets, and the Orthopedic Knee Pillow.
- Use pillows made from cheap materials that break down easily.
- Machine wash or tumble dry Dream Deep.
- Use harsh chemical cleaners like bleach on your Dream Deep.